Shruti Mukundan had tagged me some time ago and I promised that I would take it up a s a p. As per rules of the tag one is supposed to tell 7 things about himself / herself which no one knows. Her reason of tagging me was to know my secrets. Well, if I tell what no one knows about me, would those remain secrets anymore? LOL.
Anyways here it goes –
1. I had a dream of becoming an engineer but did not want to put burden on my father, so joined NDA after Higher Secondary.
2. I believe there is nothing wrong in doing what you wish to as long as your conscience allows it and it is so hurting to see any youngster losing out on what he or she wishes to do for want of proper guidance as I had. I am always ready to help those who seem to be in need and at times go out of my way to offer so after striking rapport even having been misunderstood at times.
3. I have some principles in life with foremost being “ If you can not help someone do not harm or hurt that person unless it is in performance of your duty.”
4. I am very open and frank. I like other persons to be so. However if it is something which may hurt someone’s feelings without leading to any common good, I choose to be silent.
5. I dream of having a farmhouse in remote place close to nature with lots of fruit trees, plants and rivulet running through the place. And of course a lot of dogs too.
6. It pains me to no end when someone while seeking guidance denies an obvious fact of life. After all I have also gone through the same growing up process.
7. I am very afraid of becoming a liability in my old age so I want to depart this world in one sudden go and not after lingering around.
As per rules I am supposed to tag 7 persons but I leave it to those who wish to take it up.
Shruti, hope this meets the need.