Tuesday, November 25, 2014

ADVICE

When you are in the final lap of marathon of life, there are a lot of ideas gained due to experience which you would like to share. I am no exception, so here is what I want to share with you all :

When you are feeling in dumps or depressed, just visit big hospital to see what people are suffering or a home of challenged persons or even slums. That will show you how well off you are. To support my statement I am giving url of a site which you may visit –




You may need to control click on the link to download it.

2 comments:

Live2cherish said...

I guess, i had received this power point from you in mail earlier.

Jack said...

L2C :

I do share such issues with my friends by mail also. Hope you agree with me that we need to keep positive attitude. Take care